Looking for something to fit your schedule?
Try a private lesson! Private lessons and private workshops can be scheduled for one-on-one training or small groups. This is a great opportunity to learn something new at a time that works best for you.
We offer privates in ceramics, pottery wheel, glazing, fused glass, acrylic pour, printmaking, and more! Please note, projects in ceramics and fused glass take time to be fired and may not be ready for pick up until 2 weeks out. Pricing, availability, and scheduling varies based on medium. Please speak to a member of our team to learn more.
- $145 for a 3-part
- 1-on-1 lesson
- $1115 per person for a 3-part lesson for 2-8 people.
- $60 per hour for 1-on-1 lesson
- $40 per hour, per person for 2 or more people
- starting at $55 per person
- depending on size of project
- minimum of 4 people and maximum of 6 people
Handprints in Clay
Little Hands in Clay
We schedule these sessions every other Saturday in 30-minute increments. Please call the studio to reserve your time. Please allow up to 3 weeks for pieces to be completed. We will notify you as soon as they are ready for pick-up.