Summer 2024 Class & Camp Registration
Adult Classes, Youth Classes, & Summer Art Camp
Note: Summer 2024 Registration is coming soon, but some Spring classes are still available. Scroll down to register!
Summer 2024 Registration Schedule:
Registration for all classes and camps through August 2024 open at 10:00am on the following dates:
March 12 – Pottery Wheel
March 13 – Fused Glass, Watercolor, Glass Mosaic, & Drawing
March 14 – Ceramics I, II, & III
March 15 – Youth Classes & Summer Art Camp
NEW Waitlist Procedure! Do you want to join the waitlist for a sold-out class or camp? Fill out the form here!
Want to make the most of Registration Week? Here are some helpful tips!
- NEW INFO FOR SUMMER – Please note, ALL CLASS REGISTRATION will be unavailable from 9:00am – 9:59am each day to allow for new classes to upload.
- Be Prepared – Check out our Summer Class Catalog to learn about upcoming class offerings and schedules. Classes take place in 4-week sessions. That means classes meet once a week, for 4 weeks. Every 4 weeks, a new session begins–so be sure to pay attention to the dates of your specific class! Classes are designed to accommodate various levels and ages. Please review the class descriptions, as well as our Studio & Cancellation Policies, to learn which class will best suit your age and level of experience.
- Register at 10am – Online Registration starts at 10:00 am each day. Classes sell out quickly so be sure to visit our website right at 10:00am!
- Online Saves Time – If you are able, please register through our website. If you call or visit us to register in person, we will help guide you through the online registration process, but this does not guarantee you a seat. Additionally, our office gets inundated with calls during registration and we do our best to address all inquiries as efficiently as possible, but busy phone lines may delay your process. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to assist everyone.
- Use the Right Device – While our website is accessible on all devices and browsers, we have found that customers have the most success with the following: Recommended Device – computer (not phone or tablet); Recommended Browsers – Google Chrome and Safari
- Start with a Fresh Browser – We recommend refreshing your page or closing your browser and opening a new window at 10:00am in order for classes to appear.
- Pay, Don’t Peruse – Adding a class to your cart does not guarantee your seat. You must complete payment to ensure enrollment. We recommend checking out for classes individually rather than adding several classes to your cart and checking out at once. If you take the time to search and add multiple classes to your cart, you risk classes selling out before you checkout.
- Using a Code? – Discounts are available for La Quinta residents and veterans. Financial assistance is available for Summer Art Camp. If you are interested in applying for a discount code, please do so ASAP in order to receive the code prior to registration. Scroll down to learn more and apply.
- Join the NEW Waitlist – If you do not get into your preferred class, please fill out the Waitlist Form. If you email or leave a voicemail, please include your full name, phone number, email address, and the class title and sessions for which you would like to be waitlisted.
- But Wait, There’s More! – Check out our Workshops and All Upcoming Events for more exciting opportunities!
Due to increased popularity and limited seating, we are unable to prorate classes, nor do we have the option for students to make up a class. But remember, by taking a class at Old Town Artisan Studios, you are helping to fund free and reduced-fee classes for underserved community members
throughout the Coachella Valley. Thank you for supporting our mission!
Thank you for taking the time to read through these tips! Now mark your calendars, set your alarms
…and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Discounts & Codes
Y O U T H
For all families with Enrichment Certificates seeking to enroll youth in 4-week classes, please use the code EnrichOTAS at checkout. All certificates must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the start of class. For more information, email [email protected].
A D U L T
In recognition and appreciation of your sacrifice, qualified veterans receive a 50% discount on all 4-week art classes. Thank you for your service! For more information, please email [email protected].