- All classes, workshops and private events require full payment upon registration.
- To register for a class, please download the Registration Form and either mail it or email to the studio. You may also call our Studio Manager, to register over the phone.
- All classes have a four-person minimum. Once classes are in session, all fees are non-refundable. Make-up classes will be available should the studio need to cancel a class.
- All pieces will be fired and ready for pick up in approximately 10 days from the date they were created. You will receive a phone call or email when the pieces are ready. All pieces must be picked up within 30 days from the time you are notified of pick-up. Old Town Artisan Studios is not responsible for any pieces left after 30 days. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their work.
- If a piece or pieces cannot be finished during a class session, students may come in during our open studio hours and work independently for a discounted rate of $8 per hour. Open studio hours are offered during times when there are no classes scheduled. Please refer to our class calendar for all current open hours.
- Any person wanting to use Open Studio hours to create their own work, must have taken a class or private lesson before being eligible to work independently in the studio.
Studio Rules & Safety Procedures
- Always follow the instructions of the instructor.
- Students will not load, unload or operate the kilns.
- Always keep long hair tied back.
- Always wear closed-toe and closed-heel footwear while in the studio.
- Do not use any equipment without an instructor present (this excludes adult students with Open Studio privileges).
- You are responsible for leaving the studio in clean condition. Clean all tools and return them to where you found them. Wipe down all workspaces and equipment you use.
- Please be considerate of other students’ work. Don’t touch or move any project that does not belong to you. If you need to move a piece, please ask a staff member.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere within or immediately outside of the studio.
Classes: If you cancel your registration one week prior to the first class of the session, your deposit will be refunded minus the $25 administration fee. Old Town Artisan Studios may need to cancel a session of classes if the minimum enrollment requirement is not met. If Old Town Artisan Studios does cancel a session you will have the option of a full refund or to transfer your enrollment to another session.
Private Events: Should you need to cancel your birthday party or special event, please let us know 48 hours before the party start time in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. We cannot refund deposits for cancellations made after this time.