- All classes, workshops and private events require full payment upon registration.
- To register for a class, please download the Registration Form and either mail it or email to the studio. You may also call our Studio to register over the phone.
- All classes have a four-person minimum. Once classes are in session, all fees are non-refundable.
- All pieces will be fired and ready for pick up in approximately 10 business days from the date they were created. All pieces must be picked up within 30 days from the time you are notified of pick-up. Old Town Artisan Studios is not responsible for any pieces left after 30 days. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their work.
- If a piece or pieces cannot be finished during a class session, students may come in during our Open Studio hours and work independently for a discounted rate of $8 per hour. Open Studio hours are offered during times when there are no classes scheduled. Please refer to our class calendar for all current open hours.
- Any person wanting to use Open Studio hours to create their own work, must have taken a class or private lesson before being eligible to work independently in the studio.
Studio Rules & Safety Procedures
- Always follow the instructions of the instructor.
- Students will not load, unload or operate the kilns.
- Always keep long hair tied back.
- Always wear closed-toe and closed-heel footwear while in the studio.
- Do not use any equipment without an instructor being present (this excludes adult students with Open Studio privileges).
- You are responsible for leaving the studio in clean condition. Please clean all tools and return them to where they belong. Wipe down all workspaces and equipment used.
- Please be considerate of other students’ work. Do not touch or move any project that does not belong to you. If you need to move a piece, please ask a staff member for assistance.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere within, around or immediately outside of the studios.
Classes: All classes consist of 4 weekly sessions. We do not offer partial enrollment, drop-ins or pro-rated sessions. If you cancel your registration one week prior to the first session, then we will give you a full refund for the class. Old Town Artisan Studios may need to cancel a session of classes if the minimum enrollment requirement is not met. If Old Town Artisan Studios does cancel a session you will have the option of a full refund or to transfer your enrollment to another session.
Private Events: Should you need to cancel your birthday party or special event, please let us know 48 hours before the party start time in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. We cannot refund deposits for cancellations made after this time.